Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Serj Sargsian has an LJ blog where he is accepting questions.

The regime has been unsuccessful in censoring the internet so now they have decided to join in. There is a LiveJournal blog where is is accepting questions. I am debating whether I should pose a few strong questions or not. The up side is that he would get to hear what ideas are out there about him. The down side is that by acknowledging him I would legitimize his regime.

Here are the questions I am considering:
Պարոն Սարգսյան,

հարց ա. ինչու ձեր կառավարությունը հրաման տվեց սպանել սեփական քաղաքացիների՞ն,

հարց բ. Հայաստանը դարձել է ՍՍՀՄ-ի նման երկիր (իր մասսայական ձերբակալություններով, ազատ խոսքի ճնշմամբ, քաղաքական հակառակորդների հոգեբանական կամ ֆիզիկական ոչնչացմամբ, եւ այլն): Դուք չե՞ք կարծում որ ձեր կառավարությունը բավականին վնաս արդեն տվել է երկրին եւ դուք պետք է հեռանաք երկրի վիճակը ավելի չծանրացնելու եւ կործանումից փրկելու համար:

հարց գ. ձեր կառավարությունը դիսկրեդիտ է արել բանակը, ոստիկանությունը եւ դատախազությունը: Ոստիկանությունը եւ դատախազությունը առանց այն էլ լավ համբավ չունեին, հիմա բանակն էլ ավելացավ նրանց: Ինչ եք կարծում որ հաջորդ, լեգիտիմ նախագահը կարող է անել այս կառույցներին լավ համբավ տալու համար:
Should I ask these or ignore him?

8 comments:

Mediapitek said...

Well - I for one thing have already acknoledged him as president. The thing is - let's face it - he is de facto president now, despite what you and I think, so why not face the facts and decide where do we go from here?

I also strongly suggest, that you indeed ask your questions. This is an important opportunity, like you've mentioned in my blog, to run some ideas past him. This is the same I did with my question.

Anonymous said...

He does not have the brains or the dignity to understand your hint.

Leave him alone since his days are counted!!!

Ankakh_Hayastan said...

I also don't think the regime will get the hint in Q3.

I'll pass. This is a scam by the types of Uzogh or Pigh, anyway.

Ani said...

Personally I think the site should be flooded with questions--at least make them work! Since they are only accepting questions in Armenian, here is my question and if anyone wants to translate it and use it, go ahead.

Sir,

I would like you to clear up some confusion. Your official government article http://www.panarmenian.net/news/ arm/?nid=25293 is entitled “OSCE/ODIHR third interim report reaffirms assessment of Armenian presidential election”. However, the OSCE’s website itself contains only two reports on the Armenian election http://www.osce.org/documents/ odihr/2008/02/29775_en.pdf and http://www.osce.org/documents/ odihr/2008/03/30090_en.pdf . Since this third document you cite contains statements entirely contradictory to the other two documents, could you please be so kind as to provide us the entire text of this third document or an official link where we may all read it ourselves?

Anonymous said...

I suggest , flood his blog with jokes and not seriouse questions so he feels that how insignificant he is. Hijeck his blog. Lets start posting jokes, any jokes in his blog.

David said...

>>ձեր կառավարությունը դիսկրեդիտ է արել բանակը<<

I would say "վարկաբեկել է" this would be better in armenian

Ani said...

Nazarian, you were right not to bother--it was a scam, and he won't be answering individual questions (see his blog today):

Dear reader,
We have received an unprecedented number of questions and comments for my internet interview. I have answered to a big part of them during my TV interview. All your questions have been processed and now I’m preparing BIG AND GENERAL answers to them, which you will read continuously on the pages of my blog within the following days.

Best regards,
Serzh Sargsyan

Anonymous said...

I tried posting a question for Sargsian, but got a message that said that only questions from "friends" of Sargisian are accepted.
Knarik