Sunday, February 27, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
* Develop a strategy for winning freedom and a vision of the society you want
* Overcome fear by small acts of resistance
* Use colours and symbols to demonstrate unity of resistance
* Learn from historical examples of the successes of non-violent movements
* Use non-violent "weapons"
* Identify the dictatorship's pillars of support and develop a strategy for undermining each
* Use oppressive or brutal acts by the regime as a recruiting tool for your movement
* Isolate or remove from the movement people who use or advocate violence
Տպագրող՝ Ankakh_Hayastan at 8:57 AM
Friday, February 18, 2011
Here is a snapshot of the "Winter-Spring-Yerevan" festival organized by the Yerevan Municipality. Because of this event, the opposition was not allowed to hold their protest meeting at the Liberty Square.
When is the Liberty Square going to be liberated?
Տպագրող՝ Ankakh_Hayastan at 10:17 PM
Monday, February 14, 2011
Azerbaijan is seriously preparing for war with Armenia over the disputed region of Nagorny Karabakh, the country's defence minister told international peace mediators in Baku on Friday.Alternet.org Progressive Wire, see the article in full
Տպագրող՝ Ankakh_Hayastan at 10:28 AM
Friday, February 04, 2011
The caption, translated from Turkish (through Google) says:
BEFORE: AN ARMENIAN CHURCH WEDDING HALL, AFTER: A CINEMA
Sabin for the first time at this church that wears Gomidas Vartabet (I am guessing that Gomidas Vardapet worked there)
I just came across a link on Blogian's blog that directed to Anatolia pictures related to the area's Armenian past. These things make me want to cry as some of my ancestors come from Cilicia. We have to make sure that what happened to us in 1894-1921 does not happen again.
Տպագրող՝ Ankakh_Hayastan at 12:00 PM