Sunday, December 10, 2006

The exam time is upon us.

We are about to enter the crappiest time period for students - the two week period filled with projects due and the final exams. I've been busting my chops on a managerial economics project and preparing for a cost accounting exam next Wednesday. Then I have to prepare for the exam for the managerial economics class. I used to think that I liked economics but have changed my mind after this semester. Regressions and decision trees make sense but I still find that there is too much math involved. Yes, the production capacity for a plant is non-linear but I do not want to sit down and calculate where the marginal benefit is equal marginal cost.



Hopefully I'll be able to retain some of this knowledge.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Ankakh_Hayastan said...

Thanks :)